Special Meeting


Absentee Hours at Rubicon Hall

All  further in-person hours are cancelled.  You may still vote by mail (include a  REQUEST and copy of PHOTO ID) OR by email request (include PHOTO ID).  or Visit www.MyVote.wi.gov
We will  receive your request in the Clerk’s office and send out a ballot and return envelope.
Thank you!